Tuesday 5 July 2011

Proudest moment

This is one of my proudest moments designing this book.  It was so much fun !

The book started with the three of us trying to illustrate and design the book, but I was left with guidance to complete it by myself.  I think that's why I'm so proud of the book because it feels like mine. 

This is a picture of the re-print cover, (changed ready for the print of the next one - you'll have to wait for that one) the copy you might find in teh shops is called The usborne Patterns colouring book.

Although the insides are good.  not only is it a colouring book, there are some pages that give you ideas on how to colour in the page by suggesting different colours to use.  There's usually a pattern per page, but some are split into two or four or there's a couple of double page patterns.

No comments: